Friday, June 8, 2012

Electric Pepper Grinder

I told you that from time to time I would be sharing with you some of my favorite kitchen tools.  Today I am sharing with you my electric pepper grinder.
We love fresh ground pepper on our foods.  I enjoy so much that I take the grinder on the right to work with me.  They give me a hard time about my pepper but they sure do enjoy using it.  That grinder you just pop the top off and twist the black top and it grinds the pepper.  The electric grinder I can credit my mother-in-law with finding it.  She liked fresh pepper too but it was difficult for her to turn the top on the manual ones.  She was in Bed, Bath and Beyond one day and found the one on the left.  We bought it for her for Christmas and as they say the rest is history.  I think this one is our second one.  We have given our parents one too.
It uses 8 AAA batteries to run, but they seem to last a long time. If you like fresh pepper you might want to get one for yourself.  If you haven't tried freshly ground pepper pick up one of the little hand held grinders and try it.  They also come in fresh ground salt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment