Thursday, October 4, 2018

Red Lobster Biscuit Sausage Balls

Yes I have found another sausage ball recipe.  Just when you think they can't get any better or that there could be a variation of the recipe. This recipe probably isn't for everyone, but if you like the Red Lobster biscuits then you are going to like this one. 

They cook up to the prettiest color. 
Looks like a typical sausage ball recipe.

Start with the RL biscuit mix, including the seasoning packet included.  If you want to make a lot for the freezer or a party Sam's sells big boxes of the biscuit mix.
Add 1 pound of hot sausage to the mix.  You can use regular sausage if you like.
Add about 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
Now this is where I changed the recipe a little bit.  The recipe calls for pepper jack cheese.  I thought with the hot sausage that might get too spicy.  So I used 8 oz of monterey jack cheese. Use what you like.
I let my mixer do all the work and mix all the ingredients together well.  Then make them into balls.  I placed mine on a baking sheet and froze them.  After they were frozen I placed them in a labeled zip lock bag.
But I had to bake some to try.  Place in a preheated 350 oven and bake for 25 minutes.

Red Lobster Biscuit Sausage Ball Recipe

1 box of Red Lobster biscuit mix
1 lb hot sausage
8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
8 ox pepper jack or monterey jack cheese or whatever you like

Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 25 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete