Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Grilled Peaches

Grilling fruit has been a new thing to try this summer.  Tonight's try was grilled peaches.  I had seen them for several years and every year I say I am going to try them but never do.  This year I did.  I can't decide which I like better peaches or pineapple.  
And once again I did not have any vanilla ice cream. The ice cream would have been good with these peaches.
Just peaches and brown sugar.
You don't even have to peel the peaches.
1/4 cup brown sugar.
Just sprinkle it on top of the peaches and let it sit for a little bit.
Put a cut side down on the grill.
Turn them after they have some grill marks.
They look good.
The edges have a nice caramelized taste to them.

Grilled Peaches Recipe
peaches
1/4 cup brown sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment