Monday, September 2, 2013

Celebration Pancakes

Okay Bama fans I have to apologize for the teams' lackluster performace.  It was all my fault.  I always just make plain pancakes for gameday, but Saturday I was so excited for football to be back that I made these Celebration pancakes.  I promise on September 14th I will make our plain regular pancakes.

Bisquick is the base for these pancakes.
Start with 1 cup Bisquick.
1 cup yellow cake mix.  I used a Jiffy mix because it has about 1 1/2 in the mix.
3 Tablespoons candy sprinkles.  I tried to find red sprinkles but couldn't find them anywhere.
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix well. You will want to keep stiring the mix to keep the sprinkles from settling to the bottom.
Have your grill hot and pour out your pancakes.
Flip them.
Ready for the syrup.  We still used our regular gameday Saturday pancake plates.

Celebration Pancakes Recipe

1 cup Bisquick mix
1 cup yellow cake mix
3 Tablespoons candy sprinkles
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment