Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fresh Vegetable Dip

Well you might have heard that it is football season.  So on this football Saturday I wanted a nice veggie dip.  I like to make some dips for snacking during the day.  Because you know we start early at my house watching games.  This was a nice refreshing dip.  If you have time make it the night before because the flavors only get better.
Of course any chance I have to use my Bama plate is a good thing.
 It doesn't look like much but this is a very flavorful dip.
 1 1/2 cups sour cream.  I used light.
 3/4 cup mayo.  I used light on this too.
 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
 1 teaspoon garlic salt
 1 teaspoon dill weed
 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
 Dash of steak sauce.  I ended up with a little more than a dash.
 Mix well and then refrigerate.
Then serve with your favorite veggies.

Fresh Vegetables Dip Recipe

1 1/2 cups sour cream
3/4 cup mayo
1 Tablespoon minced onion
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon dill weed
1 teaspoon parsley flakes
dash steak sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment