Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Magical Peanut Butter Cookies

I love peanut butter cookies and I have a recipe I normally like to use, but I saw this one that did not have flour and you could use Splenda.  So I just had to try it.  It was good but I think I will go back to my other recipe next time I want some good old peanut butter cookies.
They are very easy to make and have very few ingredients.
Start with 1 cup of sugar or 1 1/3 cup Splenda.  I used the Splenda.
Add 1 cup of peanut butter.  You can use smooth or crunchy.  I used crunchy.
1 egg.
1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Mix well.
I used a little extra Splenda to roll the cookies in.
Next time I might not roll them in the sugar just use the sugar on the fork.
Using a fork make the cross marks on the top of the cookies.  I could have made them a little bit bigger too. Place in a preheated 350 oven for about 10 minutes.

The baked cookies.

Magical Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

1 egg
1 cup sugar or 1 1/3 cup Splenda
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

No comments:

Post a Comment