Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fried Hot Wings

I know during football season I made wings but those I baked.  I wanted to try frying the wings to see which I liked better.  I know they aren't as healthy but the fried ones are a little better because that skin on the chicken gets nice and crispy.
Thaw some wings and you will be ready to go.
Start making the sauce.  Place 1/3 cup of butter and 1/2 cup hot sauce in a saucepan to melt.
Let it come to a boil.
Heat your oil or fryer.  Place the wings inside.
Let them get all nice and golden brown and crispy. Drain on a paper towel.
Place the wings in a bowl.
Pour the sauce over the wings.
Toss them to get them all covered.  Let them sit for a little bit to let the sauce soak in.
Plate the up and pour some of the sauce on top.  Now if there was only a football game to watch.

Hot Wings Recipe

About 2 pounds of wings thawed
1/3 cup butter
1/2 cup hot sauce
oil for frying.

No comments:

Post a Comment