Monday, November 25, 2013

Jigglers

I know jello is for kids but I love jigglers. With the kids going to home some in the coming weeks for the different holidays I thought I would share this recipe.  This is something that the kids can have some fun with, especially if you have some cute molds.  Of course I used football molds for game day.
I made a half recipe.  Mainly because I only had two boxes of jello the same flavor.  So if you want to make double just double this recipe.
While my cup and 1/4 of water is heating to boiling in the microwave, spray your molds.  The recipe told me to spray the molds.  I don't think I would do that again.  The spray left a film on the footballs. These molds are easy enough to get your finger under to pop them out.
Add both boxes of jello into the hot water. I used sugar free too.
Mix well.
I used a cupcake filler cup to fill the molds to try and minimize mess.  It's hard to do things left handed and try and take a picture.
The two boxes filled this many of the large molds.  If you had some pumpkin molds it would be cute to do orange jello for Thanksgiving or Halloween. Pop in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
I pulled the first few out of their molds.  
Here is the other mold.  You can see some of the film on top.  It will wipe off.  Dig in.

Jigglers Recipe full recipe

2 large boxes or 4 small ones Jello regular or sugar free
2 1/2 cups boiling water
shaped molds.



No comments:

Post a Comment