Friday, November 16, 2012

Holidays are coming

Many of you like me are getting ready for the holidays.  Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is next week.  I have the turkey in the freezer ready to be cooked.  I will share that with you next week.  I am also getting excited for all the holiday baking I am planning to do.  I know many of you enjoy my gingerbread cookies so they will be here soon.
I bought something at the new Michaels the other day that I am excited about using.  Care to guess what I am planning on making?
These guys are getting excited too about their role in the holidays.

If you have some favorite holiday recipes that you would like to share with me please send them to me, and I will share with my followers.  I love hearing from friends that try some of my recipes or comment about how good something looks.  It makes doing this well worth it.  Feel free to share these pages with your friends and families too.  Hope you and your family have great plans for the holiday season.  It will be New Year's before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment