Friday, August 14, 2015

Oven Roasted Corn

I am always excited to try new ways to cook corn on the cob.  The corn has been good this year so it has become a staple at the house.  This one I found by accident.  It is easy and good. Two things you can't beat. 
We had a good grilled meal between rain showers the other night. 
Start with your unshucked corn and some butter.
I melted about 3 Tablespoons butter.
Preheat your oven to 425.  Place your ears right on the rack.  Bake for 20 minutes.  I think it could have stayed in the oven a couple minutes longer.
Take it out of the oven.  Be careful because it is hot.
I was going to try that other thing that has been going around the internet where you cut the end of the cob off and the corn slides out.  Didn't work on the roasted corn.  But the silks did come right off no problem.
Slather with butter and salt and pepper and enjoy.  Good easy corn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment