Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Frozen Chocolate Yogurt

I found this recipe for this great treat.  It was  quick to put together and taste great.  Even better it is low cal and healthy.
I think I left it in the freezer a couple of minutes too long because it was frozen a little bit too hard on the sides.  Maybe I just need to scrap the sides better.
The recipe calls for stevia but I think you can use whatever sweetener you have on hand.
Start with a cup of plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt.
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
It didn't say how much sweetener to add so I started with 1 teaspoon steevia.  It was enough.
Mix well, cover and put in the freezer for 30-45 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and enjoy.  It is a great treat for these very hot summer days we are having.

Frozen Chocolate Yogurt Recipe

1 cup plain or vanilla Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon sweetener
Place in freezer for 30-45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment