Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Paula Deen French Onion Pork Chops

I had laid out some pork loin/chops last night and I wanted to do something different with them.  I searched my pork chop board on Pinterest and found this recipe.  I don't know what I did before Pinterest.  Yes I do.  I had about 20 recipes that I kept reusing over and over.  Our dinnertable is a lot more interesting these days that is for sure.
This recipe uses the Lipton onion soup mix.  I keep this in my pantry because I like to roast the potatoes with the mix.
Break 2 eggs in a shallow bowl.  Probably you could get by with one egg.  My pork chops were not that large.
Whisk them a little to mix them up.
In another bowl add 2 packages of the french onion soup mix.  Might could have used only one of those too.
Add 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
Stir that together.
Coat the pork chop in the beaten egg.  Dip on both sides.
Then place in the breadcrumb mixture.
Place on a sprayed baking sheet.  Place in a preheated 400 degree oven.  Bake for 20 minutes.  Flip them after 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes.  Flip and put them back in the oven.
They were really good with some fall roasted vegetables.  I would make this recipe again.  It is just as  quick and easy as shake and bake.

French Onion Pork Chops Recipe

4 boneless pork chops
2 packs of french onion soup mix
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
2 eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment