Friday, August 9, 2013

Parmesan Roasted Green Beans

I have been on a roasted vegetable kick lately and thought these roasted green beans sounded good.  Now at my house I like my green beans crisp and just a little steamed but my husband like his cooked all day. I wasn't sure how he would like them, turns out he liked them. So, I said that to say I didn't make a lot of these green beans.  Just a sample batch.
Just a handful of fresh green beans.
Cut the ends off all the beans.
Wash them well.
Toss them in a bowl with a little olive oil.
Spread out on a cookie sheet that you spray with non stick spray.
Salt and pepper well.
Cover the beans with grated parmesan cheese.
The more cheese the better. Place in a preheated 400 degree oven.  Roast for about 15-20 minutes.
Fresh from the oven.  Make sure you pull up the grated cheese from the pan because it is good too.

Parmesan Roasted Green Beans Recipe

Green Beans
olive oil
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment