Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies

I was looking for something quick I could make for dessert tonight.  This recipe popped up on Pinterest.  I looked through the list of ingredients and thought I had everything I needed. A quick look in the pantry proved me correct.  These are really good little cookies that were easy to make a look quite festive.
Cake mix cookies are very easy to make and usually taste really good too.
Place the confetti cake mix in a bowl.
Add a small box of cheesecake pudding.  I use vanilla pudding in my chocolate chip cookie batter.  It helps keep the cookies soft.
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix well.  The batter will be very stiff.
Add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 Tablespoon sprinkles
Mix those well.
Scoop onto a parchement lined cookies sheet.  Place in a preheated 350 oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.  Let sit for about 10 minutes.
Nice festive cookies

Funfetti Cheesecake Cookies Recipe

1 box funfetti cake mix
1 small box instant cheesecake pudding mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon sprinkles
1/2 cup white chocolate chips.  You can add extra on top of the cookies if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment