Friday, June 7, 2013

Fruit Punch Kool Aid Slush

It's summertime and we are always looking for nice refreshing drinks.  I tried this one the other day and it was just like a slushie from the store.  I think this is one you will want to have as a go-to recipe this summer especially with the kids home from school.  The best thing you can make whatever flavor you like. I warn you, you will still get a brain freeze if you drink them to fast.
I went with the tropical punch flavor.  Have since gone back to the store and have bought strawberry lemonade.  Enjoy your slushies.
In your blender put 3 Tablespoons Kool Aid mix.
3 Tablespoons sugar.  I used Splenda.
1/2 cup of Sprite or 7 up.
Watch it fiz.
Add a generous 1 1/2 cup of ice.  I found out that crushed ice from the door does much better than the whole pieces.
Blend until the ice is crushed.
Enjoy but don't drink too fast.

Fruit Punch Kool Aid Slush Recipe

3 Tablespoons Kool Aid mix
3 Tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup Sprite
1 1/2 cup crushed ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment