Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year and Crockpot Breakfast Steak and Biscuits

Let me start by wishing you a Happy New Year.  May 2013 be the best year for you yet.  I want to thank those of you that have followed me this year in my new little adventure.  I am looking forward to the coming year and what it might bring to this blog.  As I have said before I love hearing from you.  I love hearing about the recipes that you have tried and want to try.  Continue to share with me your stories.  Also feel free to share my link with your family and friends.  I am trying to get the word out there that it can be quick and easy to put dinner on the table for your family and some special meals along the way.

Today I want to share a quick and easy crockpot breakfast with you.  This steak and biscuits sure are good on cold winter mornings.
It doesn't take much to make this dish.  Just some small pieces of steak, a stick of butter, and Montreal Steak seasonings.  You can use whatever kind of steak seasonings you have on hand.
Sprinkle the pieces of steak really well with the steak seasonings.
Put the steak in your crockpot.  I used my small one but if you do more pieces use your larger one.
Cut up the stick of butter and put a piece on top and bottom of the steak pieces. Cover and turn on low when you go to bed.  The next morning you will almost have breakfast ready.
The next morning cook your biscuits.  No need to make homemade biscuits because there are some really good frozen ones.  Pop them in the toaster oven to bake while you are getting ready.
Look at these tender steak pieces.
Split your biscuits and load up the steak.  You can put a little of the butter mixture in the biscuit if you like.  What a great way to start a new year with a nice stick-to-your-ribs breakfast.

Stay safe tonight and enjoy ringing in a new year with all kinds of new possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. I love steak and biscuits. That looks super easy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very easy and it's nice to have a hot breakfast basically ready when you get up.

      Delete