Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cherry Cheesecake Dip

I have found yet again a very simple 3 ingredient dip for your next party.  I think you will like it as much as I did.
The No Bake Jello Cheesecake mix you will only use the filling part so save the graham cracker crumbs for later.
Pour the filling mix in a bowl.
Add one 8 oz container of Cool Whip that is thawed.  I used fat free as well.
Mix it together well.  It will be thick and a little grainy at first.  Cover and put in the fridge.  I made mine the day before I was going to serve it and it made all the difference.
The next morning.  I am ready to plate it up.  It is nice and firm.
Cover the dip with a can of cherry pie filling.  You can actually use any pie filling you like.  Serve with graham crackers that have been broken apart.  You could also use vanilla wafers or  gingersnaps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment