Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Ranch Dip

Wow what a game last night.  I hope you were able to watch it.  We had lots of goodies to nibble on during the stressful times of the game.  This dip is very easy to make.  Make it the day ahead so all those flavors can meld together.  I think you could find lots of uses for this dip.
You can serve this with any of your favorite veggies.  I also had some pita chips and they where good with it too. I hate that the carrots were orange last night.  
 That is fresh parmesan cheese.  You could use the green can kind but fresh is always best.
 I started by cooking my bacon. The recipe actually called for bacon bits, but I thought fresh bacon would be so much better.
 1/2 cup sour cream
 1/4 cup mayo
 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
 1/4 cup Parm cheese
 Mix well.
 When the bacon is done, let it cool a little bit.
 Then chop it.
 Add to the dip.  Mix well.  You could also add a green onion if you have it.
Then serve with your pretty vegetables.

New Ranch Dip Recipe
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup Ranch dip
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup Parm cheese
1/4 c bacon pieces
1 green onion
veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment