Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Starbucks Iced Passion Tea Lemonade

I have never tried this tea from Starbucks but I found the recipe and it looked really pretty.  Isn't that the main thing to look for in a recipe?  I like passion fruit so I thought I would like it.
All it takes are some passion fruit tea bags and lemonade.  I probably could have used my Kool Aide lemonade made with splenda and I know that know for next time.
I wanted to make a big pitcher of the tea so I heated 6 cups of water to steep the tea.
I used 6 tea bags.
Let the tea steep for a while.
Look how pretty the tea becomes.  Let this sit in the fridge until you are ready to use it and get nice and cold.
The measurements for one serving is 2 cups of tea.
1 cup lemonade
And one packet of sweetener.
This is a nice pitcher of tea.  It would be better served over crushed ice.

Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe

2 Tazo passion tea bags
8 oz water
1 cup light lemonade
1 packet of sweetener



No comments:

Post a Comment