Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pizza Quesadilla

Today I wanted a snack for lunch and I had some leftover pizza sauce from my pizza dip over the weekend and I thought I would put it to good use.  These make a great lunch or an after school snack for kids.
All you need are flour tortillas and whatever pizza type leftovers you have.
Spread a small layer of pizza sauce on half of the tortilla.
I added a little bit of parmesan cheese.
I had some left over baby pepperonis too and added those.
Topped it with a nice layer of mozarella cheese.
Fold it over and pop it in the toaster oven on 350-375 for about 8-10  minutes.
Slice it and enjoy.  The beauty of this snack is that you can make it however you like with your favorites.  I could have added some additional toppings but I wanted something that was quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment