Monday, July 9, 2012

Beef Tips and Rice

It's Crock Pot Monday yet again.  The recipe I am going to share with you today you won't believe how easy it is.  The bottom line is it doesn't get any easier than this.
This is it.. two ingredients, a package of beef tips or stew meat whatever you can find and a can of beef gravy.  You can use any brand of gravy.  I just keep different kinds of the Heinz in the pantry. You will notice that I use the small crock pot tonight too.  I usually double the recipe and use two packages of the tips and two jars of gravy because this falls in the "freezes beautifully" category.  For those of you that are fans of Steele Magnolias you will get the reference.  I love to find "freezes beautifully" recipes.
Dump the beef tips into the crock pot.  You might stir them around a little bit to break them up from being stuck in the package. Then pour the gravy on top.
Stir well and add some salt and pepper. Cover.

At the end of the day this is what you will have.
You will need to fix some rice.  You can use any kind of rice, I just happen to have Minute rice.
Dinner is now served.  I told you it didn't get any easier than this.  Hope you will try it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment