Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole

I have been very surprised at all the different recipes I have found that uses Sloppy Joe mix.  This one was very good and is very quick and easy to make.
I wish I had had the small flat round tatter tots.
Chop an onion.  The recipe calls for chopped red bell pepper also but I didn't have one.
Look what I found on my canned corn. Be sure and look on your cans too.
Brown the ground beef and onions. Drain well.
Cut off 2 oz of cream cheese
Drain the can of corn and then add to the meat.
Add the Sloppy Joe mix.
2 oz of cream cheese
Mix well.  Let the cream cheese melt
Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
Top with some grated cheese.
Completely covered in cheese.
Add the tater tots on top.  Spread them out.
Sprinkle the top of the tots with cheese.
Completely cover with cheese. Place in a preheated 450 oven.  Bake for 20 minutes.
Nice and hot and bubbly from the oven.
Dig in.

Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole Recipe


1 lb ground beef.
1 red bell pepper diced
1 small sweet onion diced
1 can corn drained
1 can Manwich Sloppy Joe sauce
2 oz cream cheese
8 oz cheddar cheese grated
16 oz tater tots

Preheat the oven 450.  Bake for 20 minutes.










No comments:

Post a Comment