Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cream Cheese Frosting

I found a cake mix for pink velvet so I had to try it. I thought it would be perfect for Valentine's day.  So then I had to find an icing for them.  This is the icing I found.  It was really good.
This frosting has a little bit of heavy cream in it.
Start with 4 oz of softened cream cheese ( glad I had 4 oz left from another recipe) and 1 stick of softened butter.
Beat those for about 2 or 3 minutes until fluffy.
Add 4 cups powdered sugar, beat well after each cup.
Add 1 teaspoon clear vanilla.
2-3 Tablespoons heavy cream, beat well.
Use a pastry bag and tip to ice cupcakes. I decorated these with a chocolate heart.
Keep them in the fridge.

Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe

4 oz cream cheese softened
1 stick unsalted butter softened
4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon clear vanilla
2-3 Tablespoons heavy cream




No comments:

Post a Comment