Monday, June 13, 2016

The Neely's Frozen Lemonade Pie

This pie is perfect for a hot summer day.  If you want a pink pie use pink lemonade.
You only need 6 oz of frozen lemonade.  I could not find 6 oz so I had to get 12 oz and only use half.  Now if you want to make two pies then just add more of the other stuff.
One can of sweetened condensed milk.  I use the fat free.
To that add 12 oz of Cool Whip.  I used lite on this too.
Gently fold the two things together.
It isn't that hard but you don't want to beat it too much.
Then add the frozen 6 oz of lemonade.  Gently fold that too.  You don't want the lemonade to become watery.
It is about folded together.
Pour it into a graham cracker crust.  I bought my crust but if you want to you can make your own.  This one was also a larger crust.  I think it was two extra pieces.  Put it back in the freezer for at least two hours but overnight is better.
I forgot to take a picture of the single slice of pie so I will show you what the inside looks like here.

Neely's Frozen Lemonade Pie Recipe

1 can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz container of Cool Whip
6 oz frozen lemonade
Prepared pie crust.

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy and best of all easy!! I assume you keep it in the freezer?

    ReplyDelete