Thursday, November 1, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Cookies

Last year I brought you a cookie recipe for 25 days of Christmas.  I thought I would give them all to you together in one post this year. Something I learned last year; when I had some free time I would mix up the cookie dough, and scoop them out and freeze them.  Then when I wanted or needed cookies I could bake a variety of cookies fresh.  There's plenty of time for you to do that this year.   There will be new cookie recipes coming to you this year so never fear.  I have already started working on them.

So here we go...

Day 25

Day 24

Day 23

Day 22

Day 21

Day 20

Day 19

Day 18

Day 17

Day 16

Day 15

Day 14

Day 13

Day 12

Day 11

Day 10

Day 9

Day 8

Day 7

Day 6

Day 5

Day 4

Day 3

Day 2

Day 1

I hope you can find something to make with the family from this list of cookies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment