Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Corn Dip

We had a big day of watching football this past Saturday.  Not a cowbell in sight.  This is a great dip that you can make ahead of time so on game day you are not stuck in the kitchen.  I might have to make this again soon. 

You can mix the chips with the dip but I didn't want it to get soggy. 
You have to have the chili cheese fritos.  I was unsure myself but it really works.
Drain two cans of corn.  Not cream corn.
Add them to a bowl.
Add 1 cup mayo
Chop about a 1/4 cup red bell pepper. I didn't measure.
About 1/4 cup chopped red onion.  I didn't measure it either.
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.  Add it and mix everything well.  Store in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
Then serve with chili cheese Fritos.

Corn Dip Recipe

2 cans whole kernel corn drained
1 cup mayo
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped red onion
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
chili cheese Fritos


No comments:

Post a Comment