Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Spaghetti and Tomatoes

This is just a made up family recipe.  I don't really know how it all came about.  When I was little when we would have meatloaf for dinner with would have spaghetti with tomatoes.  So the other night I really wanted some meatloaf and thought I haven't made that in a long, long time.  In fact I only think I have made it one other time.  So it was a great time to dust off the recipe and try it again.


A nice comfort food meal.
Some spaghetti, tomatoes, peppers and onions
Chop up a medium onion and some bell peppers.
Saute them in a little olive oil.
Boil some pasta.  I used angel hair pasta because that is our favorite. Don't cook all the way.
After the pasta is cooked and drained, heat the tomatoes in a pot.  No need to mess up another pot.
Add the onions and peppers
Stir and let get hot.
Add the pasta back into the pot.
I added a little of Italian seasonings.
A little parsley
Stir well until most of the tomato juice is absorbed.
Then serve with you meat and veggies.  Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment