Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Day Indoor S'mores

Last Friday we finally got the snow day that they had been promising us all week.  It was a great day to stay indoors curl up with a good book or movie.  I did both and also a little birdwatching.  About mid day I decided I needed a little treat so I made these little indoor s'mores.

Yes I used the panini press again.  But you could wrap these in foil and place in the oven or on the grill.
 I added the graham cracker crumbs.
 Start by spreading a little peanut butter in the center of the flour tortilla.
 Sprinkle a few milk chocolate chips in the middle.
 Add a few mini marshmallows on top.
 This is where I sprinkled some graham cracker crumbs on top.  The peanut butter over powered the crumbs so there really is no need to add those.  I just thought it would give it more of a s'mores taste.
 Fold one side in.
 Top side down.
 Fold one side in.
 The other side over.
 Place on a preheated grill.
 It doesn't take long for the marshmallows and chips to melt.
 A great substitute for the messy regular s'more.
 On my snow day I did a little bird watching too.

Indoor S'mores Recipe
flour tortilla
peanut butter
chocolate chips
mini marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment