Friday, July 14, 2017

Monster Cookies

Here's another cookie recipe for you.  This one was my favorite and I didn't share this one like I did the others.  This cookie has a little bit of everything in it. You can even make it seasonal with the mini M&M's.
This cookie has lots of chocolate, peanut butter, and oats in it. 
These could be called the kitchen sink cookies.
Start with 1 stick of softened butter
Add 1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter.  Mix this well.
Add 1 egg
2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cornstarch.  I am finding more and more recipes with cornstarch in them.
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups quick oats
1 cup mini M&M's.  These are usually found in the baking isle.
The cookie dough looks good enough to eat.
I scooped them up onto a parchment lined baking sheet.  And into the freezer they went. 
Then I labeled my freezer zip lock bag and stored them in the freezer. 
When I baked them I preheated the oven to 350.  Frozen they took about 10 1/2 minutes to 11.  Non frozen 7-9 minutes.  Just watch them so they don't get to brown.

Monster Cookies Recipe

1 stick softened butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg
2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups quick oats
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup mini M&M's

Preheat oven to 350.  Bake for 7-9 minutes.  Frozen 10-11 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment