Monday, July 18, 2016

Amish Zucchini and Carrot Casserole

I have found several recipes this year that combine zucchini and carrots.  Not a bad combination at all.  This recipe is easy to put together.  You can't go wrong with Amish recipes either.
 Bisquick is the binder that keeps this all together.
 1 cup Bisquick
 1 cup shredded cheese
 3 cup shredded zucchini
 1 cup shredded carrots
 3 eggs
 1/2 cup oil
 Mix all together.
 Place in a sprayed square baking dish.  Place in preheated 350 oven for 35-45 minutes.
 I forgot to take a picture when it came out of the oven.  I had a hungry boy waiting for dinner.  So I took a picture of the leftovers.

Amish Zucchini and Carrot Casserole Recipe
1 cup Bisquick
3 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup shredded cheese
3 cups shredded zucchini
1 chopped onion (I forgot to chop the onion)
salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 350 Bake for 35-45 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment