Friday, May 8, 2015

Does It Work 2

Back in the fall I brought you a post of Does it work when I showed you different things that were floating around the internet and showed you if they worked or not.  Some did and a couple did not.  Here is the next installment. You have seen the picture of a bell pepper plant with several large peppers on it and said to use epsom salt on your plants.

You don't have to have a spray bottle but it does help.
Start with 1 teaspoon epsom salt.  Now when you go looking for epsom salt there are flavored salts.  I don't think I would work.
Dissolve the salt in 4 cups of warm water.
Let the water cool to room temperature.
Then spray it on tomato plants.


Pepper plants.  You can also spray roses.  I haven't sprayed my roses yet because I put some spray on them to get rid of the bugs.  I have since sprayed my herbs too.  After 10 days spray/water your plants again.  The epsom salt gives your plants a boost in magnesium which is needed to help them grow.

1 comment: