Friday, September 12, 2014

Brown Sugar Baked Peaches

Peaches have been really good this year.  This was an interesting recipe.  What caught my attention was when it said it was better than doughnuts.  I was ready to accept that challenge.  I made these peaches for breakfast the other morning.  It was a nice treat.
The brown sugar caramelizes on top making it so good.
Doesn't take much for these.
Cut the peach in half and remove the seed.
Add a little pat of butter.
Sprinkle brown sugar on top.  Make sure you cover it well.  Place in a preheated 375 oven.  Bake for 30 minutes.
Now if you were making these for dessert some ice cream would be good on them.
I will admit I was worried about baking peaches.  I thought they might get mushy but they really didn't. They had a good flavor.

Brown Sugar Baked Peaches Recipe

Peaches
butter
brown sugar
Preheat oven to 375.  Bake for 30 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment