Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Buffalo Chicken Celery Bites

I discovered this appetizer in the Kraft magazine.  I don't remember the name of it right now.  This has everything you like about chicken wings all in one bite.  The beauty of this recipe is you can do as little or as much as you like.  I just tried it out for us one Saturday for a football game, but if you were making it for a party it wouldn't take much longer.
It almost looks like pimento and cheese on celery.
You can use any wings sauce you like.  I just grabbed this one off the shelf at the store.
I shredded one cooked chicken breast.  I used the mixer to shred it while it was still hot.  I recommend doing this because it shreds the chicken pretty fine and if you are stuffing the celery you don't want big pieces.  It is worth it as a time saver too.  Add a couple of Tablespoons wing sauce to the chicken.  Add as much or as little as you like.  You know how spicy you like your chicken and some people want more moisture in it too.
Mix it well.
Add a couple of Tablespoons sour cream and mix well.
Now you want to stuff the celery.  Use a small spoon and your fingers to stuff it in the little groove.
Then if you want some ranch dressing just drizzle it down the stick.

Cooked chicken shredded
wing sauce
sour cream
celery
ranch dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment