Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Traveling with the Grobmyers March 5, 2024 Day 7

 Another slow day around the resort area. It’s been nice to have a down day that isn’t go go go. 

This morning I hung out in a lobby area and they had these TVs around the room. This is one station we don’t have hat home. I’ve never seen the Surf Channel before.


I walked down the beach area to Dukes. Along the way we saw these surfboards along the side of the buildings. I saw them the other day from our tour us but thought they were decorations. But seeing them close up I think people store them there for easy access when they want to surf.



I found another small Christmas shop. No I didn’t buy anything so no need for another suitcase.




Made it to Dukes for lunch. If you try it sometime be sure and try the hula pie.





We found a tee shirt shop that had some cool vintage shirts. They still love Elvis here.


Here is a view of Diamond Head from the 30th floor of our building.




No comments:

Post a Comment