Friday, November 7, 2014

Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot

I made a pork chop recipe very similar to this one a month or so ago.  It is very easy to make and you could change up the veggies if you want to.
It makes for a colorful plate.
You can use whatever BBQ sauce you like.  This Sticky Fingers is the sauce I used on the pork chops and thought I would finish it up.
Place the chicken in the bottom
Cover with the BBQ sauce
Cover with a piece of foil.
On another piece of foil add the potatoes.
Add a little olive oil.
Salt
pepper
Then seal it up and place it in the crock pot on top of the foil.
On another piece of foil add the carrots. You can use the baby carrots. I added some butter and salt and pepper.  The recipe calls for 3 T honey, 1/2 t cinnamon and 1/8 t nutmeg.  I don't like sweet carrots so I did the other.
Place the carrot foil pack on top.  Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
When you are ready to eat, carefully pull our the foil packets and open them.
The chicken just falls apart.

Complete BBQ Chicken Dinner in the Crockpot Recipe

Boneless skinless chicken
red potatoes
carrots
BBQ sauce
salt and pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment