Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Cheese Ring

 A sweet lady shared this recipe with me a couple of years ago and it has been a hit ever since. I usually make it for the holidays. It tastes better the longer it is in the fridge and will last a couple of weeks too. It is great on a charcuterie board. You can make it in a ring or serve it in a bowl. I usually serve it in a bowl with various crackers. Oh and did I mention how easy it is to put together?


Put it in a bowl, cover and put in the fridge. I would suggest making it at least a day ahead.


Make sure you use real bacon bits.


Start with two 8 oz bricks of cream cheese. I noticed that one of my blocks was out of date. So I added all my stuff while I waited on my new block to come home from work.


Drain a jar of chopped pimentos.


Chop about a 1/4 cup of green onions.


Chop about a 1/4 cup green bell pepper.


Add 1 jar of real bacon bits.


Add 1/2 cup mayo


1 cup grated cheddar cheese


I use a mixer to get it well mixed.


You know I had to sample it.


Cheese Ring Recipe

2 8oz pkg softened cream cheese

1 cup grated cheddar cheese

1/2 cup mayo

1 jar real bacon bits

1/4 cup chopped green onions

1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper 

1 jar chopped pimentos drained

Mix well. Store covered in the fridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment