Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gooey and Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip

Cheese and bacon what could be better right? This dip was so easy to throw together but taste like you spent a long time on it.  I served it with taco chips but you could use just about anything.
Look at all that ooey gooey goodness.
With the exception of the green onions you probably have everything you need already.
Start with 8 oz of softened cream cheese. I used reduced fat.
2 cups sour cream.  I used reduced fat on that as well.
1/2 cup sliced green onions.  I didn't measure I just chopped until I thought I had enough.
6 slices of bacon that has been cooked and chopped.  I cooked this bacon in the oven, my new favorite way of cooking it.  Don't forget to cook an extra piece of bacon for the cook.  There is no way you can cook bacon and not eat some.
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
Mix it all together.
Place it in a sprayed baking dish.  Place in a preheated 400 oven.  Bake for 25-30 minutes.
It was so good when it was straight from the oven and so hot and cheesy.
I think they liked it.

Gooey and Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip Recipe

8 oz softened cream cheese
2 cups sour cream
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
1/2 cup sliced green onions

Bake in a preheated 400 oven for 25-30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment