Monday, August 18, 2014

Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake

I have decided that I like gnocchi.  I made a dish with it back in the winter, so I bought another package of it and it has been in the pantry for a while even though I found this recipe a while ago. Give these little potato dumplings a try.
Can't go wrong with all that cheese.
I had already cooked my chicken and gnocchi when I got started.
Cook a couple pieces of bacon either in the microwave or oven.
In a bowl add the gnocchi.
Add the alfredo sauce.
2 cups frozen broccoli
2 cups chopped chicken
Chop the bacon.
Mix all together.
Add to a sprayed casserole dish.
Add 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
Place in a preheated 400 oven and bake for 20-22 minutes. During the last 2-3 minutes of baking turn the oven up to broil to brown the cheese quickly.
I guess we were in a hurry to eat dinner this night because I forgot to take a picture until after we had already dug in.

Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake Recipe

3 cups gnocchi
2 cups frozen broccoli
2 cups cooked chopped chicken
1/2 cup crumbled bacon
1 15 oz jar Alfredo sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 400.  Bake for 20-22 minutes.










No comments:

Post a Comment