Monday, November 22, 2021

Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies

Okay folks I have a confession to make.  The cookies I am going to be sharing in the next couple of days are the cookies I made last year but never wrote up to share.  We all know that 2020 was a strange year.  So here are some extra cookie recipes for this year. 

You can't go wrong with a cake mix cookie.  They are very quick to put together especially when you are running short on time. 
Yes this is all you need to make these cookies. 
Start with one box of your favorite chocolate cake mix.
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
2 eggs
and 1 cup red and green M&M's.  It would be fun to use the peppermint M&M's with the chocolate cake mix.  You are only limited by the flavors of M&M's. 
Mix well before the M&M's.  The dough will be thick and sticky. 
Stir in the M&M's.  
Then scoop out onto your cookies sheet.  I line my cookie sheets with parchment.  I also scoop to freeze so I can have fresh cookies whenever I need them.  When ready to bake place in a preheated 350 oven.  Bake for about 9 minutes.  If frozen they might take a little longer. 
Then enjoy.  I would suggest keeping a chocolate cake mix and some M&M's in the pantry because you know there will be some last minute event you will need to take something to and these come together very quick. 

Christmas M&M Cake Mix Cookies Recipe

1 box chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Christmas M&M's red and green

Mix well.  Preheat oven to 350.  Bake for 9 minutes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment