Friday, May 25, 2018

Deconstructed Caesar Salad


I saw this recipe the other day and thought it would be a nice and easy side dish.  One of the things I hate about making salad is all the chopping.  This recipe takes the chopping out of the equation. 
This looks pretty on the plate. 
I forgot the picture of all the ingredients.  I must be out of practice.  Start with cooking your bacon.  I like to cook it in the oven.  It will stay nice and straight that way.
Take the romaine lettuce. It is safe to eat again.
Cut in half.
Wash and let drain.
When you are ready to make your salad squeeze the excess liquid out of the half.
Place the halves on the plate.
Drizzle with caesar dressing either homemade or store bought.  This is store bought.
Then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Then place the strip of bacon on top.  Now that is an easy salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment