Monday, August 14, 2017

Easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole

We like beef stroganoff and I do find myself making it a lot, especially when I don't have much time to cook.  I usually keep the ingredients in the pantry for those quick meals.  So when I found this recipe I thought it would be a nice twist to what I usually make.  I think you will like it as well. 
It is as good as it looks.
The onions really make this recipe.
Chop about  half of an onion.  Saute the onion in some olive oil.
Make sure your stew meat or beef tips are in small pieces.  You will want to brown the meat.  It doesn't need to be cooked all the way through because you will be putting it in the oven.
1 cup beef broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sour cream
Mix that well.
I drained the fat off the meat.
Add the sauce.
Add the sour cream
Stir well.
Add 2 Tablespoons steak sauce.  Cook until heated through.
Cook 3 cup egg noodles
Add the meat mixture to the noodles
Mix well.
Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
Cover and place in a preheated 350 oven and bake for about 20 minutes or so.
Uncover
Add the crispy fried onions on top.  Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes or so.
Doesn't that look good.
The crispy onions on top really make this.

Easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole Recipe

1 lb stew meat
3 cups egg noodles
1/3 cup onion diced
1 1/2 cup mushrooms ( didn't use them)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup beef broth
2 Tablespoon steak sauce
1 cup sour cream
1 cup crispy fried onions
1 Tablespoons minced garlic
2 Tablespoon olive oil

No comments:

Post a Comment