Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Homemade Kitchen Sink Cleaner

I found a blogger the other week that had lots of homemade household cleaners.  I have tried several and I really like them.  It's nice that you know what are in the cleaners and you can make the smell something you like. Another plus is that they are very cheap to make yourself.

Keep a large box of baking soda in your laundry room.  There are lots of uses for it.
Place 2 cups baking soda in a container that can be sealed.
Add 2 Tablespoons salt
15-20 drops essential oil.  I used Eucalyptus.  I like that smell.  It will open your sinuses up.  The recipe said rosemary but it isn't my favorite flavor.  I think orange or lemon would be a good flavor too.
Cover the container and shake or use a spoon to stir well to mix the oils in.
I sprinkled it in my sink and with very little elbow grease needed.
My sink became clean, with a good smell.  Store it under your sink and it will last a long time.

Homemade Kitchen Sink Cleaner Recipe

2 cups baking soda
2 Tablespoons salt
15-20 drops of essential oils in your favorite flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment