Well it is now football season and so it is time to find new recipes for our homegate. It's like a tailgate but at home. I found this recipe from a lady I have started following on Facebook. She has really good and easy recipes. This one is for a sliders version of Arby's beef and cheddar. There's a few things I would do differently next time and I will share those as we go.
They are fresh out of the oven and smell so good.
All good sliders start with Hawaiian rolls. Use whatever kind of cheese sauce you like.
Start with 1/4 cup butter.
Melt the butter.
Use the butter to butter the bottom and sides of your baking dish. I would use a smaller dish next time. The butter makes the bottom and sides of the rolls toasty.
All buttered up.
Now cut the rolls in half.
Put the bottom half in the pan.
Now pile the roast beef on the rolls. I got deli roast beef.
They sell the Arby's sauce in the stores now. So grab you a bottle of that. My husband says it taste different but I don't know.
Drizzle it all over the top of the beef.
Now dollop the cheese sauce on top. Next time I think I will heat the cheese just a little to get it started.
Put the top on.
Get the rest of the butter. The recipe says you can put some garlic and onion powder in the butter. I did not. But if you want to go for it.
All the tops are coated.
Now sprinkle the tops with Everything Bagel Seasoning. This is why I didn't put the garlic and onion powder in the butter.
The tops are covered. They are ready for the oven. Preheat oven to 350. The recipe says bake for 15 minutes. This is another thing I would change. I would cover with foil like the ham/cheese sliders. Bake for 30 minutes. and then uncover for about 5.
Fresh from the oven. The middle didn't get as warm as I would have liked so I will follow the things I mentioned above.
Enjoy your sliders and have a happy homegate.
Copy Cat Arby's Beef and Cheddar Sliders Recipe
4 Tablespoons melted butter
1 pkg Hawaiian rolls
12 oz deli roast beef
1/2 cup Arby's sauce
1 cup prepared cheddar cheese sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
No comments:
Post a Comment