Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Crock Pot French Onion Chicken

I was amazed when I started looking a couple of months ago for crock pot recipes at how many I have found.  And even more importantly for me they are super simple with very few ingredients.  While normally that would not be a requirement for me, but lately the easier the better.
Add a veggie and some rice and you have a complete meal.
In the last couple of years I have really used the French onion soup in many recipes.  I really like it a lot.
Start with boneless skinless chicken breast in the bottom of the crock pot.  Cover and cook for 3 hours on High.
After the 3 hours, mix 1/2 cup sour cream
With one can of French onion soup
Mix well.
At the end of the 3 hours drain the juices off the bottom of the crock pot.
Pour the sauce on top.  Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes on High.
Serve with rice and a pretty bright veggie and you have a really nice quick and easy meal.

Crock Pot French Onion Chicken Recipe

Boneless skinless chicken breast
1 can Campbell's French onion soup
1/2 cup sour cream

Cook chicken for 3 hours in the crock pot on High.  Drain juices, add sauce and cook for additional 30 minutes on High.

No comments:

Post a Comment